Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lazy Sloth

Yep, that's me. I have been horrible. It is showing on the scale, too. I am having some major water retention issues. That has to be the problem because I will be up and down 5 pounds from day to day. It is probably due to the fact I am being loose with my pop consumption.

Well, next week starts a new phase. I dropped that first ten pounds pretty easy with just a few adjustments, but now I am into the serious area where I have to get focused. So, next week is my bootcamp week. I am doing a walking workout in the AM and then Core Rhythms in the PM. I am forbidden from fast food until Saturday and I can have one can of Pepsi a day. I bought some great food for breakfast and am going to focus on that inside of the calorie packed lunches I usually have. We shall see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment