Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Excuses Are Like...

I had excuses out the behind this week for not starting the Shred. Monday was just Monday and I hate that day. Tuesday I had a back ache. This morning I thought I would get an early start on work. Tonight I said to myself "STOP!" So I did the Shred tonight and will pick back up with mornings tomorrow. I hate how I feel since I have not worked out in about 2 weeks. Plus I really wanted to do the Shred. I just have to focus. I have to work through the pain and the sweat and the extreme hate I feel for Jillian during the workout. I also have to fight the boredom. I have such a short attention span that the idea of doing the same workout for 10 days about kills me. I just have to push on. If I don't those excuses will start popping up again.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate right now. I'm sick and that seems to always make me get off track. Good luck staying focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. I have a lot of distractions coming my way, so I am going to have to be strong, man.

    ReplyDelete