Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekly Check In

Let me give you the stats as of this morning:

This week's loss: 3.5 lbs
Total loss since 9/27: 11.5 lbs

I am pretty proud. Honestly, I have no clue how this is happening, but a few years ago I lost about 30lbs without trying. I thought back to how I did it and am trying to do what I did back then. It is working so far - even with two weeks of hardly any exercise.

Maybe once I start the Shred things will speed up. Only 6 lbs to my first goal and I have 2 weeks to do it. I think I can!

3 comments:

  1. Kick ass!

    I started the Apple Cider Vinegar pills today. I found 'em at Rite Aid but they were friggin $10 for 90 pills and I'm supposed to take 3 pills per day. I'm gonna have to check elsewhere because I'm a cheap ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine were $4 for 250 pills and I only have to take 2 a day. you should shop elsewhere.

    And thanks to both of you for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete