Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crap Week, Just Crap

This week was horrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. My schedule was a little kooky and I worked out three days, I think. I am still down lbs, so it kind of tells me it is not so much the exercise and maybe I can back off a bit. I may drop to four days a week just to make it less stressful on myself since the exercise seems to not have much of an impact. It is all in the drinking. If I can just say no to the damn pop I am good. Also the eating out, which I did horrible with this past week. That, too, packs on the lbs. So, next week I am being a goody 2 shoes. Pop allowance only at lunch. No eating out! Workouts when I can, I guess. I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Thursday I was down by 8.5 lbs, but Friday I was up 1 lb so that makes it down 7.5 lbs.

1 comment: