Friday, October 16, 2009

Gonna Shred Again

Well, I am not gaining any weight by not working out, but theloss has sure slowed. I am calling it at 2.5 lbs this week. Which is down on the past two weeks - about half the weight loss, actually. I'm still on track, but not the fast track. So, I think I must start moving my body again. These past two weeks with hardly any exercise were a nice break and I sure didn't mind just getting up and starting the day without having to work out. However, I need a boost. So, next week it is 30Day Shred again.

The last time I did it was not great. I actually gained weight and hated the whole thing. I think that is not because of the actual workout, but the situation. I had a workout buddy and she was not always available. We worked out at different times everyday and some days we had to miss. So, this time I am going at it alone. The complete 30 days of Shredding my ass off with just me and Jillian. I am sticking to doing it everyday - 30 days straight. I have done some research online and I guess that is how you are supposed to do it.

Before I was under the assumption that you should do it every other day. Now that I know, I am going to really attack it this time and do it everyday. I mean, 20 minutes a day is nothing. I kind of got burned out on the 50 minutes I was doing. I have high hopes for Shredding this time around.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Jillian said on her radio show it should be done 4-5 times a week, so don't be afraid to take a rest day.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Shredding! I may tackle that again in between Fall and Winter quarters where I'll have a whole month to do it.

    ReplyDelete